ColorBond's Pro Tech Engine Enamel is high temp engine paint that performs as well as it looks. Give your engine a beautiful "fresh from the factory" look with our auto engine paint that deliver the look and performance without the big price tag. A shiny metallic alkyd primer, ColorBond's Pro Tech engine enamel spray paint was developed to deliver maximum adhesion and protect your engine from small chips, chemicals and heat. Rated to 500 °f, this high temp engine paint has been methodically tested and given an OEM certification from many manufacturers. And as an engine enamel spray paint it's easy to use, too.
Applying ColorBond Auto Engine Paint
Get your powerplant looking good with ColorBond high temp engine paint. Simply follow these basic steps and it'll be looking fresh in no time:
- Clean All Surfaces to Remove Oil and Grease
- Ensure the Entire Engine is Dry
- Apply ColorBond Engine Enamel
- Two Cans May Be Needed for Full Coverage
- Allow 24 Hours to Fully Cure.
- ColorBond Pro Tech Engine Enamel
- 12 oz. Aerosol Can