Specialty / Industrial Coating
- Hold can 8-12 inches from the substrate.
- Spray with a light sweeping action
- Apply just enough so that the wet film looks smooth and shiny.
- Apply a second coat either one hour after first application or wait 48 hours.
Two light coats are better than one heavy coat.
- Seven Industrial colors include, Yellow, Gloss Black, Gloss White, Safety Blue, Tractor Red, Gloss Blue and Light Gray
- 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Coverage: Will depend on the condition of the substrate.
ColorBond Industrial High Solid Enamel Aerosol Paints are the best solution for Industrial and MRO touch up application. The formulation gives high opacity to touch up the worst affected areas. Toughness and durability provides maximum protection to a wide variety of metal and previously finished substrates. ColorBond Industrial Ceramic Paints are high temperature and solvent resistant. Use this product on machinery, racking bins, piping and ornamental iron.
How to Apply ColorBond Industrial Paints;
ColorBond Industrial Paints makes forklifts, backhoes, dump trucks, locomotives or any industrial equipment look like new. Designed for speed and ease of use, follow these simple steps to bring your equipment back to life: