Pro Tech Engine Enamel
Engine Paint by ColorBond
How to Apply ColorBond Engine EnamelGetting your powerplant looking good is simple with engine paint from ColorBond. Simply follow these basic steps and your engine will be looking clean and fresh in no time:
- Clean All Surfaces to Remove Oil and Grease
- Ensure the Entire Engine is Dry
- Apply ColorBond Ceramic Engine Paint
- Two Cans May Be Needed for Full Coverage
- Allow 24 Hours to Fully Cure.
- ColorBond Pro Tech Engine Enamel
- 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Coverage: Varies Based on Application
Made in the USA
ColorBond Paints Are Proudly Formulated and Manufactured in the United States
OEM Certified Paint
ColorBond Paints Are OEM Certified and Authorized By Manufacturers Like Ford, Visteon, Bayliner and More.
Quick & Easy Results
ColorBond Paint Products Can Be Applied Quickly, Dry To the Touch in 45 Seconds and Bonds within 10 Minutes.
Fast & Reliable Delivery
ColorBond Has Centrally Located Warehouses to Ensure You Receive Your Products Quickly