ColorBond Black Auto Trim Paint Dramatically Improves Appearance
When a vehicle is new the black mirror, facia and bumper trim has a rich and lustrous appearance. However, as time goes on the trim color can fade and become dull. Which certainly makes the vehicle look aged. Returning the trim to its original glory can not only increase satisfaction for the longtime owner but can also increase resale value and salability of the vehicle. ColorBond Pro Tech Black Trim Color auto trim paint makes it easy to restore black trim.
The ColorBond Pro Tech Trim Color line of auto trim paint provides a beautiful, durable and long-lasting finish, and is perfect for cars, boats, motorcycles and other power sports vehicles. Users can enjoy easily refurbishing and restyling vehicle trim with excellent results. Black #622 is most often used since it’s the perfect choice for plastic mirror, door and bumper trim, and fenders too.
For best appearance and long-lasting results, we recommend:
- Clean the component with soap & water
- Lightly sand with 1200 grit wet dry sandpaper
- Apply Clear Adhesion Promoter (we recommend ColorBond # 215)
- Apply ProTech Black Trim Color Paint in light mist coats
- Use multiple coats as necessary
- Allow to dry 5 minutes between applications
- Professionals will especially benefit from ColorBond’s ease of use over water-based systems, which don’t work as well for refinishing trim and can be particularly difficult to use in cold weather.
Whether for the DIY vehicle owner wanting to improve the look of their own vehicle, or the professional refurbishing used cars, ColorBond Pro Tech Black Trim Color auto trim paint provides a correct, easy and economical method for refinishing black exterior trim. For more information Click Here.