ColorBond Tail Light Tint – Customize Your Tail Lights in 3 Easy Steps!
Posted on February 28 2019
Many know that ColorBond offers paint products for vehicle customization, and when it comes to coloring leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, or metal, ColorBond has it covered. But, did you know ColorBond offers tail light tint? ColorBond Pro Tech Translucent Black Tail Light Color makes custom tail lights easy to create. This is a transparent tail light tint and is easily applied to tail lights, fog lights or turn indicators to create a black appearance until they are lit. If you want to create a set of smoked tail lights, ColorBond will deliver that custom blackout effect that you’ll love.
Crafting a custom look with ColorBond Tail Light Tint is easy:
- Remove the lens and clean thoroughly (ColorBond Prep Cleaner is recommended)
- Lightly buff with 1200 grit wet dry sandpaper
- Apply three light mist coats of tail light tint
- Allow five minutes drying time between coats
- Best application temperature: 65 – 75 f°
Get the look you want and make your car really stand out from the crowd with ColorBond Pro Tech Translucent Black Tail Light Color!
For more information Click Here