L, V & HP Refinisher: GM Interior Paint Colors
ColorBond GM Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic Refinisher makes refinishing upholstery of all types easy and inexpensive. Created for painting automotive leather, vinyl and plastic, ColorBond L, V & HP Refinisher quickly penetrates upholstery surfaces to create a molecular bond that seals in color. If you need a durable finish that won't flake, crack or peel, ColorBond L, V & HP Refinisher will deliver. Our paint colors are applicable for all General Motors makes/models including Buick, Cadillac, GMC & Chevrolet. Be sure to check all our OEM collections to find the best matching interior color for your vehicle.
- Completely clean the vehicle's upholstery
- Apply 3 light mist coats 12" from the surface
- Allow 2 minutes of drying time between each coat
- Bonds in 10 Minutes
- Additional Application Tips
- Cost savings: Purchasing ColorBond instead of buying replacement parts can save you upward of 80% on your restoration expenses.
- Premium quality: Our durable paint gives your interior a long-lasting finish that won't crack, flake or peel.
- Quick project turnarounds: ColorBond interior paint only takes 45 seconds to dry and 10 minutes to fully bond when applied correctly.
- Color matching: We use GM color codes to create our paint, ensuring you get the perfect color match.
- Versatile application: You can apply our GM interior paint to seats, steering wheels, dashboards, pillar covers, and anything else that is leather, plastic, or vinyl inside your car.
- Preserved texture: ColorBond does not hide or alter grain simulation, so your interior textures will feel just like they did before the paint application.
- UV Stable
- 12 oz. Aerosol Can
- Coverage: 6 ft²
How to Apply ColorBond GM Leather, Vinyl & Hard Plastic RefinisherColorBond L, V & HP Refinisher makes upholstery look great. Designed for speed and ease of use, follow these simple steps to bring your boat seat upholstery, covers and interior components back to life:
Advantages of Using ColorBond Paint Products for GM Vehicles
Our GM touch-up paint is a top-quality product used to change or restore your car's interior. When you use ColorBond GM interior paint, you'll benefit from:
Order GM Color Match Spray Paint From ColorBond Paint Today
Our GM touch-up spray paint is available now. This OEM-Certified paint will upgrade your car's interior at a fraction of the price of bringing it to a professional.
Not Seeing The Color You Need?
For GM specifically, be sure to check out our Cadillac and Chevrolet Pages. We also encourage customers to scan through our master color chart to see if any other manufacturers offer similar color shades.
All colors shown on the website are the available options for General Motors - Buick, Cadillac, GMC & Chevrolet. Inventory is updated routinely.